Creating your captivating and compelling music personality or character is one big way to gain super fans. Super fans like more than what they hear. They follow you not only for your music but also for your values, personality.
Join us for the upcoming challenge- 5 Days to Your First or Next 100 Super Fans. This challenge will help you identify your personality and what you can do to amplify your unique characteristics. Sign up femusician.com/superfans. We are kicking off Monday April 24th!
Having a captivating music personality means amplifying everything about yourself that is unique and finding a way for your audience to identify with you. You can do this by sharing:
- personal values or morals.
- talking about your philosophies surrounding life.
- talking about your experiences that relate to your audience in talk and song.
In order to captivate your audience you need to entertain people, not just share your music. You can do this by:
- giving the audience a way to categorize you as an artist.
- being authentic. Be you, but louder about the things that make you unique.
- amplifying your signature style (the way your play your instrument or vocal nuances).
A captivating music personality means caring about your audience:
- by asking questions about them online or on-stage.
- doing a fun contest.
- creating a continuous narration about yourself by revealing things about your personal life.
- creating a community around your music. Make your fans feel like they are part of a tribe.