Have you wondered how to promote a show? Facebook Messenger offers a new and fun way to connect with your audience and keep them abreast of upcoming events. Watch and read on to learn how I use Messenger and ManyChat to engage with my audience and grow my business.
Today we talk about how to promote a show using Facebook Messenger and ManyChat. Many of us hang out on Facebook throughout the day, it’s on the cell phone, laptop and tablet. Sending messages through Messenger is an instant way to connect with people so it’s no surprise that musicians are using it to stay in contact with fans. If you don’t have a mailing list yet, consider using Facebook Messenger to grow your audience. If you’d like to learn more about how these programs work, be sure to sign up for my free workshop. You’ll be the first to know about it when we schedule it.
Benefits of using Messenger to promote a show
- you have constant contact with your subscribers
- it’s instantaneous
- use features of ManyChat to send the right message to the right people at the right time
- Ability to contact subscribers just minutes hours before a live show or minutes before a live stream
- great open rates
How ManyChat changes the game for Messenger
- has robust features like tagging and segmentation built in
- create and automate a series of messages such as a “Welcome” sequence
- Use time travel to set a specific time for delivery (ex. 7pm ET, 3 hours later at 7pm PT)
- Lots of way to subscribe – create short links, landing pages and more
How to promote a show
- send a message just minutes before a livestream
- send a message hours before a local show and segment to your local fans
- make it fun – use emojis, videos, audio, images, GIFs, etc to keep it interesting
- keep it short – longer messages should be saved for email
Sign up below for my free workshop if you are intrigued and looking forward to learning even more about Facebook Messenger and ManyChat.