I love Clammr! I use it to promote my music podcast, Women of Substance, and it’s given our show some amazing exposure to a new audience. I know it is a great tool for all Indie Musicians to add to their arsenal.
- Who can benefit from using Clammr App?
- How Clammr got its name.
- The intentions of the creators
- How Clammr App changes the game for audio creators and musicians
- What social media platforms can connect to Clammr
- What platforms support Clammr App.
The Features of Clammr App?
- Mobile and desktop aspects of Clammr App
- Ease of use and customizaion
- How audio content on Clammr is organized
- How short audio snippets drive traffic to full audio content
- The benefits of using the Publisher Portal
- Understanding Clammr channels
- Using hashtags and labels for search
- The power of the Clammr digest
How Clammr App is Perfect for Music Promo
- How to create Clammrs quickly and easily for free music promo
- How to use voiceover in your Clammrs to engage your fans
- Scheduling and tagging Clammrs to attract new fans
- Using channels for music promo
- Inviting your friends and fans to Clammr
- Making it easy for your fans to share your music inside and outside of Clammr
- A unique opportunity for super fans
- Linking your Clammrs to get subscribers to your newsletter and buyers for your music
- Free music promo using the Clammr widget
Email your questions for Bree to answer on the show: Bree@FEMusician.com Leave your audio questions for Bree to play on the air and answer (you can promote yourself too): SpeakPipe Subscribe to the show on iTunes Give us a review on iTunes to be entered to win a month of Female Musician Academy. Listen onSoundcloud Show Editing by Jen Edds at 317 Sound Design Music by Stella Ronson
ABOUT HOST BREE NOBLE
Bree Noble is an entrepreneur, musician and speaker. She founded Women of Substance Radio, an online radio station that promotes quality female artists in all genres, in 2007. She launched the Women of Substance Music Podcast in November 2014, a 5 day per week show which promotes Independent female artists. Her podcast has hit #1 in New & Noteworthy for the Music, Arts and Society & Culture categories and #4 Audio Podcast on all of iTunes. She draws on her extensive experience running her own music business, both as a solo musician and as an Industry professional, to train and mentor other female musicians. Learn more about the station, the show and the artists at www.wosradio.com. Connect with Bree on Twitter @BreeNoble or on Facebook or on Instagram @breenoblemusic