Have you considered adding house concerts to your band or solo bookings and tours? If you haven’t, you should.
House concerts are the #1 way to attract new fans to your music and create raving fans who will follow your music career and support your music projects.
What are House Concerts or Concerts In Your Home?
- Who should consider house concerts?
- How do concerts in your home differ from a house party?
- How many people should attend a concert in your home?
- Who will host a house concert for you?
Why Add Concerts In Your Home or Your Fans’ Homes to Your Booking Schedule?
- How house concerts help you easily break into untapped markets
- Why house concerts are a “must” when booking tours
- Why house concerts are a perfect vehicle for creating “super fans”
- Why house concerts are one of the single best sources of income for Indie Musicians
Booking and Executing Profitable House Concerts
Profitable House Concerts
Callaghan talks about her successful House Concert Tours
Leave your audio questions for Bree to play on the air and answer (you can promote yourself too): SpeakPipe
Subscribe to the show on iTunes
Give us a review on iTunes
to be entered to win a month of Female Musician Academy.
ABOUT HOST BREE NOBLE
Bree Noble is an entrepreneur, musician and speaker. She founded Women of Substance Radio, an online radio station that promotes quality female artists in all genres, in 2007. She launched the Women of Substance Music Podcast in November 2014, a 5 day per week show which promotes Independent female artists. Her podcast has hit #1 in New & Noteworthy for the Music, Arts and Society & Culture categories and #4 Audio Podcast on all of iTunes. She draws on her extensive experience running her own music business, both as a solo musician and as an Industry professional, to train and mentor other female musicians. Learn more about the station, the show and the artists atwww.wosradio.com
. Connect with Bree on Twitter @BreeNoble
or on Facebook
or on Instagram @breenoblemusic